A Glimpse of the Glover's

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chloe Turns 8


 My little Chloe turned 8 years old this month!  She had a party at Fun-Time Inflatables with lots of family and friends. All of her cousins from out of town came to see her and share her special weekend.  Gracie, Anna, Kinsey, and even her best friend Ava got to come over.  I didn't get pictures of everyone because my battery on my camera died, but her dad took some on his camera and we will have to get some copies. It was a fun night for her! I think if you asked her what the highlight of her birthday was she would tell you about her new friend "Jack".  Jack is the hamster that Grandpa Cutler surprised  her (and me) with!  It was the hit of the party.  Grandpa always loves surprises.  Maybe we should surprise him with something like that on his birthday this year... Chloe also got baptized the day after her birthday. It was a special weekend for her and she had so many people that came to support her.  I am so proud of her for making that decision and I am so lucky to be her mom.  She keeps us laughing every day, and there is no one like her! I love you Chloe

The Party Room
Some of her friends from school. Laura, Ellie, and Milly

Party Animals

Birthday Girl

No comments: