A Glimpse of the Glover's

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dedicated to you


 So just because it is the end of February and one of my New Years Resolutions was to blog this year, that doesn't mean anything right?!? I am still trying to get caught up from at least the beginning of the year so my pics are all out of order.  My sister told me I was going to regret not doing this sooner and as I am trying to document certain things I feel like I need to admit... She was right! As much as I hate it when she is right, she is.  I already have missed so much, and I mostly just want this to be something my kids and Jerry and I can look back on, and remember these sweet moments we have every day with our kids.  They really do grow up in the blink of an eye and I don't want to forget a second of it.  So I am dedicating this blog to Mckenna, Parker, Chloe, Dexton, and James.... A little Glimpse of your life, because you mean everything to mine!

James new obsession is his boots. He would wear them to bed if he could

His other obsession is oatmeal and Gabba Gabba.  Every morning this is where you will find him

His favorite person in the world is "Wo-wee" I found them both like this the other night in my bed.  So sweet
You can't see it very well in the pic, but this kid has bruises everywhere on his head.  He has had more goose eggs and black eyes then any child so far.  He must get his clumsiness from his mom.  Sorry James!  I am thinking a helmet would be good at this point
His "smile for the camera" grin
Lately this is where I find these 3 (sometimes I join if they will wait for me!) Kenna got us addicted to Prison Break.  I think we made it to season 3 so far
 Notice his shirt all wet? Jerry said he did the same thing when he was a kid he loved to suck on his shirt.  Makes you wonder if that stuff really is hereditary?!
You can find James and Dex wherever Chloe is pretty much
So Jerry's Birthday is on Valentines so we get to do a little extra celebrating every year, this year was pretty low-key, but it's all about the L-O-V-E that's all that matters
 I made Jerry Pecan Pie this year for his B-day dessert.  We didn't do much because he had to ref, and it was Kenna's last home game, but we did go out to eat with his mom and dad and then Chase and his "valentine" came over and we played some ping pong.  Happy Birthday! Big 29 this year.  I will be so glad when he is in the 30's with me!


He wants to be just like his dad.  He even has his own mug he wants to refill it is the cutest thing! 

Could they be any cuter
Waiting at the airport

This is my dad.  He makes me giggle more then anyone I know.  I think he hates elevators.  I was cackling the whole way down!

My cousin Hayden came home from his mission in Peru.  Uncle Andy got to go over and spend a week with him and tour around. This is them coming off the plane in St George.

Welcome Home Hayden!


1 comment:

Cando said...

I am so excited abou this! And I am always right remember :) I love that you got pics o Haydo coming home. Keep up te good work thith!