A Glimpse of the Glover's

Monday, March 19, 2012

Momma's Big Day

 We went over to Kanab to visit with everyone last week.  It was my mom's 55th Birthday (yes mom, I said your age) and everyone came to town and surprised her.  We couldn't make it until the day after, but we still made it.   Better late then never I always say!  I only got one picture of my mom and she had her eyes closed so I didn't post it, but I had to take a picture of the card my dad got her.  If you read it closely you can see why it is funny. If you know my dad, you know this is quite common. Anniversary cards/birthday cards...they are all the same right?!  Hey, at least he remembered to get her a card.  I am pretty sure in years passed he has forgotten. Good thing he gave her a little spending money with the card.  I think she forgave him after she saw that.  It's always so fun to get together at the Cutler house. I know we probably didn't give my mom much of a break when we were there, but I hope she had a good time.  She sure deserves it. The grand kids won't leave her alone for a second and sometimes I think she has got to be glad to see us all go.  She doesn't let us know that if that is true, she just smiles and has such a good attitude.  I sure hope my momma knows how much we appreciate her.  She's the heart and soul of our family and I am so grateful she is my mom.  I want to give her so much credit and say so many things, but I can't get the tears to stop flowing so I am going to leave it at that for now.  I love you mom.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!                                                                                                   
It's so fun to have all these girl cousins.  They are all so different and unique and they all love each other so much. It will be interesting when they are all teenagers!
James had to get in on the action

Meet my Mexican sisters.  They are the best

Mikey is the funniest kid.  Ever

Finally got my hair did!  Thanks sissy


I could never make it in this life without these two

No comments: