A Glimpse of the Glover's

Saturday, April 14, 2012

3 years and counting

I got a picture of Jer Umpiring Baseball.  We went to hurricane (on our anniversary actually) and he did his thing while I tried to soak up a little sun.  Chase stopped in on his way to St George and kept me company for a little bit. It was nice to get a breather for a day and be able to go on a date with my hubby.  Can't believe it has been 3 years, but then again, I can't really remember life without him.  I'll spare the mushy mushy for all the weak stomachs that may be reading.  Just know I love you babe, Happy Anniversary to us!
Well we thought we were in for a nice, romantic, dinner for two... We ended up having a little company, but that's ok.  It was kind of funny because last year Chandler joined us for our anniversary and this year it was Chase.   Clayt, be ready cause it is your turn next year :)  The guy at the table behind us kills me.  He said he wanted to be facebook friends so I could tag him...sorry dude my facebook is gonzo for now.  I still love that he did that.  I recomend ya, come down to Benja's.  So yummy!

Chloe's first soccer game..  This girl is going to be an athlete, she has one strong KICK! And she is tough and she is not afraid to go after the ball.  The stubborn disposition she has is going to be great on the soccer field

She didn't let one ball go by her I was so proud


Her class has been learning about animals and they had to pick a final project to show the class at the end of the week.  Of course she had to bring in Jack.  She worked with Jack all week to show her class that she taught him what he is supposed to do if a car is coming towards him.   He is supposed to run away.  And that is exactly what he did.  He ran away from the toy car she kept bumping into him :) it was a hit and SO funny to watch all week.  She came up with this all on her own too.  Very creative Chlo!

She has never been so proud
I had to do it.  I couldn't pass it up.  Chloe is going to be so mad someday

#24 that's my boy.  He didn't have the best game scoring , but he did awesome on defense
Showing the them how it's done.  They beat Desert Hills by 30. The team is really fun to watch



1 comment:

Jana said...

I am cracking up SO hard! This has got to be the best post I have read in ALONG time. That and your previous easter part 2. You're cracking me uP:) I think I will go and re-read it, just cause I need another good laugh. congrats on your fun date night, looks like good company:) Love ya!