A Glimpse of the Glover's

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Weekend Part 2

Oh Kanab... How I love thee. I had to put this one on here for Lex.  I was trying to be creative and she made fun of me. I forgive her.  Because I do my share of making fun of her.   If I did Instagram this would have been one of my posts.  Then I would have taken a pic of a bumblebee.  Then a flower.  Then whatever it was I ate for dinner.  I love how technology is making us all so "artsy" these days! haha.... Now on to the good stuff.  After our fun day in Valley with the G-love's we ventured over the hill where the red dirt lies.  Kanab.  To the house that built me.  Oh I am on one I could keep going with this for hours, I better move on to the next pic

My parentals enjoying some of the yummy ribs Jerry made

Grandma Lydia also has a tramp that gets lots of use from the kids.  These two decided to put the sprinkler under it (without permission of course)  They had a blast.

 little buggers were busting a move for us

I can't get enough of Carsyn.  She has thee cutest little munchkin voice ever.  And she talks and talks and talks some more. James just kinda looks at her and does the head nod like he is "too cool" to speak back but he understands her.  She is all girl and he is all boy.  I hope they are buddies forever
not even sure what to say about this one?

They bathed them all by themselves

 we all went to the park.  I love action shots


We have hercules, a goddess, and Matt Brown here.  And g-ma and kenna too
For some reason we took a few to go in the "awkward" family photo file.  It took Kenna and Lex a minute to stop laughing but they got the hang of it
That's better girls... work it, work it

1 comment:

. said...

Casey. I just can't stop laughing and crying at how funny these posts are. You are so clever. I don't get it. How do you get so clever? The Kanab sign was a hit. I mean you are just so deep. haha. I love it all. Keep blogging. You are so good at it. Love you.