A Glimpse of the Glover's

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Little Dizzle Turns Two

Helping me make his birthday brownies

opening some presents.   "Miss Thang" in the background cracks me up

Probably the cheesiest birthday cake (brownies) I have made so far, but James loved it.  Two year olds really don't care trust me

So sweet

He fell asleep while eating chips and salsa one day.  He was tuckered

The Cutler's came to watch Parker's game in St George (which Parker did AWESOME in. He had 24 points)

We went for a Sunday drive in the hills. Kenna wasn't in the mood for a picture

The boys coming back from chasing a bunny. Boys just have to shoot things for some reason.  We were 0 for 3 on the bunnies.  Don't tell Jerry, but I saw way more then I actually told him I did.  Run bunnies RUN!!!

Handsome fellar

The new Net Flix craze.... GLEE.  They love it.  Kenna hurt her foot.  I am suspecting a stress fracture. but we will see what the Doc says tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Cando said...

Cannot believe he is two. He looks so big sitting there at the counter! Good job on the blogging. I LOVE IT!!