A Glimpse of the Glover's

Friday, April 6, 2012

Conference Weekend

 We decided to go up on Cedar Mountain for conference weekend this year.   We had the option of staying in one of the condos at Duck Creek, so we packed up the fam and headed up Saturday afternoon.  The weather was nice, we relaxed, watched conf, rode four-wheelers, went fishing, and had a yummy dinner.  On Sunday it snowed most of the day so we stayed in out of the cold.  I took the girls up to the cabin with me while I cleaned in between sessions and Jerry kept the boys and did boy things. (whatever that is).  I loved being up there in the mountains.  I loved General Conference and being in a cozy place with my family while the snow was falling right outside our window.  I thought it ended up a perfect get-away for us.  We love doing things outdoors and I can't wait to do more!
First thing Kenna wanted to do?!  Nap time
My little baking Buddies helping me make food for the weekend

So this is when he was laying down the ground rules for the weekend telling me how he gets to be in charge and he will make the decisions.... I just laughed and laughed and had to take a photo of him.  We will let him think that he is in charge :) I can't help but laugh at how serious he was!

Their room.  They had a blast




One of the many times Jerry got the wheeler stuck

Girlies
Fishin

Love this boy's smile!

He wanted to catch a fish so bad.  Every ten seconds or so he would ask "do I have one yet?"

watching a little conf

On the way home we spotted some dogs in the middle of nowhere and called the # on their tags to find out a family had been looking for them and had given up.  They were so happy.  James wasn't so happy, he was scared of them.  We all felt good about our good deed for the day

No comments: